How to Create a Budget
2. Then, you will need to calculate your total monthly earnings.
3. After that, you've got to subtract your expenses from your earnings, and if your outcome is in the negatives rework your spending's til the numbers crunch.
4. If you have excess money, consider paying off debts (if you have any), or saving up for unexpected events, retirements, or vacations.
5. Whatever money you have left is what you have to spend on what you want/need for that month.
6. TRY IT OUT!!! Try your new budget plan out and see where or if it needs tweaking.